Serving traditional gourmet French cuisine, snacks and drinks, this place gets really busy at lunch time, so you really do need to book ahead.
This restaurant makes a great pit stop for a quick snack and they have lots of sun chairs to take a break in. In the summer, you can enjoy BBQs on their terrace and live music.
Open from right before Christmas to mid-April in winter & early July to end of August in summer.
- Meeting Spaces
- Le Pleney (Top of Folliets chairlift)
More Morzine Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Morzine from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Safety measures in Morzine for summer 2020
- Get -50% off your Portes du Soleil 2020/21 season pass
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Morzine
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020