Serving traditional gourmet French cuisine, snacks and drinks, this place gets really busy at lunch time, so you really do need to book ahead.
This restaurant makes a great pit stop for a quick snack and they have lots of sun chairs to take a break in. In the summer, you can enjoy BBQs on their terrace and live music.
Open from right before Christmas to mid-April in winter & early July to end of August in summer.
- Meeting Spaces
- Le Pleney (Top of Folliets chairlift)
More Morzine Insights...
- Morzine Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Morzine opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Morzine winter 2020/21
- Early-booking discounts on 2020/21 Morzine ski passes
- Travellers welcome to Morzine from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020