Blue skies have reigned over the first days of 2020 in Morzine, with wall to wall sunshine. And now, after the busy Christmas and New Year holidays, the slopes are really quiet.
However, the snow has started to suffer a little bit at the bottom of the pistes, where it can be a bit patchy even if the home runs are still open. The forecast is suggesting that these fair weather conditions will continue.
More Morzine Insights...
- Early-booking discounts on 2020/21 Morzine ski passes
- Travellers welcome to Morzine from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Safety measures in Morzine for summer 2020
- Get -50% off your Portes du Soleil 2020/21 season pass
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Morzine