Running throughout the year P&O ferries operate a service from Dover to Calais and Calais to Dover with a fleet of 5 superb ferries servicing this route.
With up to 23 crossings per day more and more people are choosing to travel by ferry to the alps. P&O offer a quick and easy ferry crossing with duty free shopping, restaurant, coffee shops, lounges and plenty of seating available throughout the journey. Journey's take around 75 minutes, just enough time to browse the shops and grab a coffee! And there are plenty of activities for the younger members of the family, from colouring packs, balloon modelling, face painting and music in the Junior Kids Club throughout the summer months (for ages 5 to 11 years old).
- Games available
- Meeting Spaces
- Drinks bar
- Disabled access
- Pets welcome
More Morzine Insights...
- Morzine Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Morzine opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Morzine winter 2020/21
- Early-booking discounts on 2020/21 Morzine ski passes
- Travellers welcome to Morzine from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020