Yesterday evening, the French government announced further measures to contain the COVID-19 pandemic, including the closure of non-essential public spaces. This affects Morzine and all the other ski areas in the country, where leisure facilities will shut on March 15th 2020.
Morzine will reopen for the summer season in only three months. Summer is a wonderful time to come to the Alps, as there are plenty of things to do here. The green, blossoming Alpine meadows and high snow-capped peaks are the ideal spots to practise mountain biking, hiking, climbing and mountaineering, or just to relax and enjoy the fresh air.
We'll see you in the summer!
More Morzine Insights...
- Early-booking discounts on 2020/21 Morzine ski passes
- Travellers welcome to Morzine from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Safety measures in Morzine for summer 2020
- Get -50% off your Portes du Soleil 2020/21 season pass
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Morzine