Snowpark de la Chappelle is located under the top of the Express Proclou and Lindarets Express lifts.
Locally known as the "Baby Park" this is a perfect area for beginners to advanced-intermediates.Three lines of kickers, graded like pistes, offer green, blue and red jumps and the rail line has flat boxes, kinked boxes and a large pipe rail as well as a C-rail, S-rail and an 18m long hand rail.
The park is very popular and in peak season the queues here do get long and slow as the park is serviced by one drag tow but it is a natural sun trap and there are spectacular sunsets that can be enjoyed from the "Baby Park."
Please note that helmets and back protectors are recommended whilst in the snowpark.
More Morzine Insights...
- Morzine Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Morzine opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Morzine winter 2020/21
- Early-booking discounts on 2020/21 Morzine ski passes
- Travellers welcome to Morzine from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020