This little restaurant is a great place to stop off if you're skiing down the Super Morzine pistes. It's a traditional style restaurant and serves the usual mixture of fondues and tartiflettes.
Sit out on the sunny terrace to enjoy the views over Morzine from 1600m while enjoying croque monsieur, crepes, omelettes, home-made cakes, sandwiches and soups.
Open every day of the week from 12:00 til 14:00 in the summer & winter seasons.
- Meeting Spaces
- Top of the Super Morzine lift
More Morzine Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Morzine from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Safety measures in Morzine for summer 2020
- Get -50% off your Portes du Soleil 2020/21 season pass
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Morzine
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020