This fantastic restaurant is situated just 400 metres from the Super Morzine lift and is a short stroll from the centre of resort. During the winter months it offers traditional Savoyard dishes (perfect for keeping you warm and energised) in addition to a varied menu and gourmet, light, French modern cuisine during the summer and winter.
Situated within Hotel le Dahu and is decorated in a traditional wooden chalet style evoking that traditional mountain atmosphere.
The winter menu offers all the Savoyard specialities you have been dreaming of alongside a variety of gourmet dishes for those who prefer to avoid eating too much cheese!
The restaurant is open for dinner only from 19:30, however Tapas and light finger food can be enjoyed at the bar between 12:00 - 14:00 and 18:00 - 22:00.
During the summer months the restaurant offers light gourmet food the can be enjoyed outside by the pool, in the gardens or in the lounge bar/restaurant. Their simply dishes allow you to dine at any time and include classics such as melon and Parma ham and mozzarella and tomato salad as well as a variety of fish dishes, stews, risottos and pastas.
The restaurant is open between 16 June - 9 September for lunch from 12:00 - 14:00 and for dinner from 19:00 - 23:00.
Due to the popularity of this restaurant, booking in advance is highly recommended.
The cosy bar area has plenty of armchairs where you can relax and unwind after a day on the mountain. During the winter months there is also a wood-burning stove that adds to that welcoming / cosy feel.
In both the winter and summer months the bar serves finger food between 12:00 - 14:00 and 18:00 - 22:00 with larger Tapas dishes available from 19:00.
- "The restaurant was so good we went three times. Food was good and service was even better. The waitresses were attentive and friendly. Their recommendations were great. Desserts mustn't be missed. Veal was awesome." - Trip Advisor
- "During the summer months the hotel does not offer a full restaurant service, but you can order small meals either to be taken in your room or in the bar and terrace areas. On the 2 occasions we ate at the hotel we were impressed with the standard of the food which was great." - Trip Advisor
- "The restaurant food was amazing, we tried the tapas in the bar one evening which is well worth trying as the bar area is so cosy lots of candles and an open fire." - Trip Advisor
- "The food was absolutely fantastic both in the bar and the restaurant." - Trip Advisor
- "The restaurant in the hotel is very good as well! The chief is genius!" - Trip Advisor
- Children welcome
- Free parking
- 293c Chemin de Mas Metout