Just when you thought Morzine and Les Gets had it all, a new restaurant with an innovative concept pops up from nowhere and brings something new and exciting to the table.
Wild Beets Kitchen in Les Gets is something this part of the Portes du Soleil hasn’t seen before. Because of its name, you’d be forgiven in thinking it is for the vegetarians or vegans amongst us, perhaps serving mainly vegetables and pulses but you couldn’t be more wrong. The meat offering on the menu is just as exciting as the options for non-meat eaters.
The restaurant claims to “focus on a healthy way of eating” and it does just that. Its menu is filled with different salads, wraps and dishes that are packed full of fruit, vegetables and protein. In a world where people are becoming more conscious of what they’re putting into their bodies, this restaurant has popped up at just the right time.
More Morzine Insights...
- Morzine Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Morzine opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Morzine winter 2020/21
- Early-booking discounts on 2020/21 Morzine ski passes
- Travellers welcome to Morzine from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020