Les Gets is far more than just a satellite town of Morzine, it is a resort and town in its own right with its own charm and lift system.
Les Gets is the village next to Morzine, on the southern edge of the Portes du Soleil. It has two ski areas either side of the town: Mont Chery and Chavannes. The town is very pretty and, as it sits 100m higher than Morzine, is often snowier and has a more Alpine feel to it than its neighbour.
More Morzine Insights...
- Morzine Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Morzine opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Morzine winter 2020/21
- Early-booking discounts on 2020/21 Morzine ski passes
- Travellers welcome to Morzine from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020