Les Gets is far more than just a satellite town of Morzine, it is a resort and town in its own right with its own charm and lift system.
Les Gets is the village next to Morzine, on the southern edge of the Portes du Soleil. It has two ski areas either side of the town: Mont Chery and Chavannes. The town is very pretty and, as it sits 100m higher than Morzine, is often snowier and has a more Alpine feel to it than its neighbour.
More Morzine Insights...
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Safety measures in Morzine for summer 2020
- Get -50% off your Portes du Soleil 2020/21 season pass
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Morzine
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Morzine