Last week was a mixed bag of weather in Morzine, with lots of snow, storms and a sunny, bluebird powder day on Christmas day.
Snow conditions are very good on the pistes and the weather will remain sunny and mild, while there may be a little bit more snow coming at the end of the week. Since there are some icy patches lower down on the slopes, we recommend you get up at lunchtime as the sun softens up the snow and the pistes are usually much quieter.
Happy new year!
More Morzine Insights...
- Early-booking discounts on 2020/21 Morzine ski passes
- Travellers welcome to Morzine from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Safety measures in Morzine for summer 2020
- Get -50% off your Portes du Soleil 2020/21 season pass
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Morzine