January has been very sunny in the Portes du Soleil, with only one major dump so far this month. However, cold temperatures have kept the snow that we had at the beginning of the season in pretty good conditions.
The wall to wall sunshine gave way to some clouds and a little bit of snow over the weekend and plenty more is coming this week with heavy snowfall forecasted on Tuesday.
More Morzine Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Morzine from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Safety measures in Morzine for summer 2020
- Get -50% off your Portes du Soleil 2020/21 season pass
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Morzine
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020