Over the past few days, the weather in Morzine has changed dramatically. From the January sunshine to heavy snow, rain over the weekend and then more snow last Wednesday.
This last dump of snow neutralised the effects that the rain had on the slopes depositing a much-needed layer of powder on top. At the moment temperatures, are staying low so we're going to be holding on to the fresh snow.
The forecast suggests that we'll get more sunshine over the next few days with perhaps another top-up of snow next week.
More Morzine Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Morzine
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Morzine
- Snow keeps on falling in Morzine
- Morzine Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- Rock the Pistes Morzine 2020 cancelled