Over the past few days, the weather in Morzine has changed dramatically. From the January sunshine to heavy snow, rain over the weekend and then more snow last Wednesday.
This last dump of snow neutralised the effects that the rain had on the slopes depositing a much-needed layer of powder on top. At the moment temperatures, are staying low so we're going to be holding on to the fresh snow.
The forecast suggests that we'll get more sunshine over the next few days with perhaps another top-up of snow next week.
More Morzine Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Morzine from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Safety measures in Morzine for summer 2020
- Get -50% off your Portes du Soleil 2020/21 season pass
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Morzine
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020