Last week, we had around 60cm of fresh snow on the slopes, followed by beautiful sunshine and this week has also started with lots of fresh snow.
The sun is set to shine the rest of the week, crowds have left and the pistes are a lot quieter than they were a few weeks ago. All in all, the end of this season is gearing up to be epic!
More Morzine Insights...
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Safety measures in Morzine for summer 2020
- Get -50% off your Portes du Soleil 2020/21 season pass
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Morzine
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Morzine