After a week of warm temperatures and spring snow conditions, winter is briefly returning to Morzine at the end of the week.
It'll start raining in Morzine today, with snow up on the higher slopes. The freeze/thaw level will drop throughout the night bringing snow to lower elevations. Up to 50cm of snow are forecast to fall on the upper slopes.
More Morzine Insights...
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Safety measures in Morzine for summer 2020
- Get -50% off your Portes du Soleil 2020/21 season pass
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Morzine
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Morzine