Last week was the busiest of the season, and it was dominated by sunshine. However, it snowed heavily on Wednesday all the way down to Morzine, refreshing the pistes.
Then, on Wednesday this week, another big snowstorm hit Morzine and it shows no signs of letting go. We're going to get snow more or less all the way into next week and at pretty low altitudes.
So, if you're coming next week, you're in for a treat!
More Morzine Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Morzine
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Morzine
- Snow keeps on falling in Morzine
- Morzine Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- Rock the Pistes Morzine 2020 cancelled