Winter is starting to come to an end in Morzine, with many of the bars and clubs in resort already closed or holding their end of season parties over the coming days.
The Super Morzine lift is already closed for the interseason, but there is still good skiing to be had in Avoriaz, with their closing scheduled for the coming weekend, rapping up the season there on the 22nd.
More Morzine Insights...
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Safety measures in Morzine for summer 2020
- Get -50% off your Portes du Soleil 2020/21 season pass
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Morzine
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Morzine