There is one week to go till the official opening date for Morzine and Les Gets but skiers have already been enjoying excellent early-season snow up in Avoriaz. A small number of lifts opened for the weekend of the 30th November-1st December, and this past weekend even more of the ski area opened allowing skiers to get almost all the way over to Chatel.
There is currently plenty going on in town, as all the new seasonaires arrive and the bars and restaurants get going again ready for what will hopefully be another fantastic winter in the Portes du Soleil!
More Morzine Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Morzine from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Safety measures in Morzine for summer 2020
- Get -50% off your Portes du Soleil 2020/21 season pass
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Morzine
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020