The busiest time of the winter is now over, the slopes have emptied and there is still almost two months left of winter. March is a fantastic month to come to Morzine as the sun is out and the snow is fantastic.
However, the calendar of events isn’t quieter at all, in fact, March looks set to be one of the busiest and best months of the season so far. We’ve been trailing the what’s ons and events listings to bring you the best of the best for March 2020.
More Morzine Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Morzine from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Safety measures in Morzine for summer 2020
- Get -50% off your Portes du Soleil 2020/21 season pass
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Morzine
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020