The Morzine lifts will welcome the first skiers and snowboarders on Saturday, December 14th, for what is set to be an awesome 2019/20 season. The Avoriaz lifts will whir into action earlier than planned, on Saturday, November 30th.
Snow depths reach for this pre-season opening in Avoriaz reach a whopping 140cm at 2460m, with around 70cm of snow down in the town centre. The weather forecast is for more snow today and on Sunday. Are you ready to carve the first turns of the season in Morzine? Roll on winter!
More Morzine Insights...
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Safety measures in Morzine for summer 2020
- Get -50% off your Portes du Soleil 2020/21 season pass
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Morzine
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Morzine