It’s a new year in Morzine and both the town and the slopes have emptied out after a hectic New Year. It’s one of the best times to visit as the snow is almost always good and lift queues are at their shortest.
If you’re heading to Morzine in January, then there are plenty of fantastic events and activities to get involved in when you’re here. We’ve been looking through all the what’s ons to bring you the best of the best for the coming month, and what a line up we’ve found for you. Learn more in our Events Calendar for this month, this season and beyond.
More Morzine Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Morzine
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Morzine
- Snow keeps on falling in Morzine
- Morzine Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- Rock the Pistes Morzine 2020 cancelled