Burgers in Morzine can be something very special. We’re not talking about your standard thin piece of meat sandwiched between two pieces of slightly cardboardy white bread here. a Morzine burger is much more than that.
You’ll find burgers that come complete with delicious local cheeses melted to perfection, burgers piled high with salad, and burgers in delicious freshly baked French bread. You’ll even find fantastic options for the non-meat eaters. There are restaurants all over Morzine trying to outdo each other for the title of best burger in town, and we’ve spent a good few years testing them to bring you a list of our favourites. It’s been tough, but someone’s gotta do it.
More Morzine Insights...
- Morzine Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Morzine opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Morzine winter 2020/21
- Early-booking discounts on 2020/21 Morzine ski passes
- Travellers welcome to Morzine from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020