It’s almost Christmas time in Morzine and there is plenty going on in the next two weeks to keep both children and adults entertained during their stay in resort.
Over the past 24 hours, the clouds have rolled in and it looks as though we might be lucky enough to get a white Christmas with heavy snowfall forecast for the next few days. The timing couldn’t be better with The Pleney due to open over the weekend.
More Morzine Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Morzine from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Safety measures in Morzine for summer 2020
- Get -50% off your Portes du Soleil 2020/21 season pass
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Morzine
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020