February is a popular time to ski. The snow is already deep in resort, the days are getting longer and the temperatures are typically a bit warmer than January.
The UK half-term weeks generally coincide with similar European school holidays, so Morzine lays on plenty of additional amusements both on- and off-piste to keep everyone entertained.
More Morzine Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Morzine from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Safety measures in Morzine for summer 2020
- Get -50% off your Portes du Soleil 2020/21 season pass
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Morzine
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020