Chatel is a traditional Alpine village situated at the bottom of some of the most popular, varied and beautiful ski slopes in the Portes du Soleil.
Rivalling Morzine in size and popularity, Chatel has a wealth of hotels, bars, restaurants and activities to choose from both during the winter season and the summer months.
More Morzine Insights...
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Safety measures in Morzine for summer 2020
- Get -50% off your Portes du Soleil 2020/21 season pass
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Morzine
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Morzine