Chatel is a traditional Alpine village situated at the bottom of some of the most popular, varied and beautiful ski slopes in the Portes du Soleil.
Rivalling Morzine in size and popularity, Chatel has a wealth of hotels, bars, restaurants and activities to choose from both during the winter season and the summer months.
More Morzine Insights...
- Morzine Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Morzine opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Morzine winter 2020/21
- Early-booking discounts on 2020/21 Morzine ski passes
- Travellers welcome to Morzine from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020