Located in the centre of Morzine at the bottom of the slopes by the Telepherique du Pleney, is the Morzine lift pass office.
Morzine's lift pass offices are open from 08:00 to 17:00 & the main tourist office is open until 7pm.
Here you can get lift passes, insurance cover, pedestrian passes, information on the pistes and more. Tickets can be bought for the Morzine ski areas, as well as Les Gets, Avoriaz and the rest of the Portes du Soleil area.
They operate lifts in winter and summer. This makes it one of the most popular places to go mountain biking and skiing or snowboarding because of the vast area you can get access to.
Ski storage & left luggage
In winter you can leave your skis and boots at the Ski Room not far from the Pleney lift.
If you have any questions for them please send an enquiry.
- 200 Taille de Mas du Pleney
More Morzine Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Morzine from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Safety measures in Morzine for summer 2020
- Get -50% off your Portes du Soleil 2020/21 season pass
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Morzine
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020