© Aiglon de Morzine
© Aiglon de Morzine
L'Aiglon de Morzine Aparthotel, Morzine
This aparthotel-residence has 12 self-catering apartments, each designed without compromise to ensure a spacious home from home experience within 5 minutes walk of the resort centre and the Super Morzine lift.
Each apartment has an individual layout and a stylish, contemporary alpine interior with quality fixtures, fittings and equipment throughout. They all benefit from panoramic views of the town and surrounding peaks with access to a balcony, terrace or garden and all have satellite TV, DVD player, CD player and free WiFi access.
Guests staying here also benefit from access to an on-site gym with sauna and a small spa that provides beauty and massage treatments.
In order to make your stay as easy as possible, L'Aiglon de Morzine provide:
- A daily patisserie delivery. Simply give them your order the night before and it will be delivered to your door the next morning
- Secure door entry system for your peace of mind
- Comfortable reception area with sofas and direct access to the deck and garden.
- Secure underground car park
- Ski lockers
- Boot dryers
- Lift serving all floors, including the parking and ski lockers
- BeeKind toiletries
- Two apartments suitable for wheelchair access, with low-rise washbasins and handles
- Cot and highchair available
- Cleaning and towel change service (supplement payable)
- Airport transfers (on request)
These properties are let on a self-catering basis. However, the residence offers a daily patisserie delivery service which gives you the option of having lovely fresh-baked croissants, bread and other pastries delivered each morning!
- "I have returned to L'Aiglon de Morzine for 5 consecutive years. The apartments are very spacious and held to a high level of quality. Location wise is also great, few minutes walk from lifts for both sides of Portes du Soleil, a super market and a selection of very good restaurants. With the addition of the gym, sauna and storage facility for all your kit this apartment is a no brainier. Planning on taking the entire family for Christmas one year to share this gem with other people!" - Trip Advisor
- "We have just returned from a week in L'Aiglon. This is a lovely property and very well set out. Our apartment looked over the back towards Mont Chery and Pleney and had lovely views. The apartment was well equipped, with all rooms en-suite. L'Aiglon is only a minute or so walk to some good local restaurants and maybe three of four minutes to the central square. All in all we would all recommend L'Aiglon." - Trip Advisor
- "3rd stay here, very friendly owners, always on hand with info and a chat. Accommodation is excellent, very clean and roomy. Get a road balcony so you can chill with a beer watching the world go by. Very central to town and lifts. Totally caters for all you riding needs! See you next year..." - Trip Advisor
- "Our trip to Morzine has become an annual event and always something we look forward to. The resort itself is fantastic, great skiing and beautiful town with plenty to see and do. Aiglion has become a home away from home, very comfortable and high spec and right in the middle of the action in town. Can't fault it." - Trip Advisor
Check-in Time: 16:00
Check-out Time: 10:00
- 481 route de la plagne