Morzine is one of the towns in the massive Portes du Soleil ski area that stretches across thirteen resorts through France and Switzerland.
Morzine is a very picturesque town. It feels like a French town rather than a ski resort but in the last few years it has installed new lifts and sports facilities and new bars and restaurants have begun emerging meaning that it can hold it's own against many of the big name resorts in the Alps.
With it's charm and quality as well as it's location, just an hour from an airport and in the middle of one of the biggest ski areas in the world Morzine really is one of our favourite winter destinations.
More Morzine Insights...
- Morzine Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Morzine opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Morzine winter 2020/21
- Early-booking discounts on 2020/21 Morzine ski passes
- Travellers welcome to Morzine from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020